Wednesday, April 30, 2008

30 april 2008..Making Call to Brunei

Today 30 april 2007.. i woke up late at 12pm.. I was supposed to attend lecture but since i slept almost 4am this morning, feel really tired... well the lecture is also available on the Blackboard in the form of audio file... Then open my book and wrote plan of what i am suppose to do next report and assignment.. Took a shower after that... Then having lunch fish finger, vegetable and clam.. Then for mouth-watering i ate watermelon... Subsequently, went to C Block.. A place where i used to study n complete all tasks..

OOpppssss... My credit expire period will be ends today.. i guess i need to empty my credit balance before Vodafone remove all the balance without notify... Its been a busy week i havent got opportunity to go to the city... I miz city so muchhhhhh....... So i cant buy any recharge ticket for my line... Thats Awful!!! So i called up everyone then...

First i tried to call my mom but its my aunt answer...i forgot she used my mom's line temporarily.. She is on the way to home (driving) n told me she will return to Singapore this coming Friday... owww..... It was just like last week since we were on cam n talked to my whole family.... Then i hung up...

Then I call Poziiiii but no answer...well i guess he's busy at school.. Then i tried to call Alay zureen... "The number u have dialled is unreachable, please try again later"... Huhuhu... Then i called up my grandparent's house what if my mom was there... My grandpa picked up and he totally miz me alot... Me too Neeeeee.... Love u both... But my mom was not in... After i hung up... Then i called up remmi... my lovely bro... He's at UBD n on the way to his bike... Miz him alot... we talked round 5 minutes and then hung up... I have this feeling of missing someone tooo..... Oww my god... MAMANYIMMMMM.....
IBUUUUUUUUU.... i called her n she's at the office busy.. She Cried happily when Chona (me) called her... Its been a long time i havent hear ibu's voice... Putri was having extra class...i miz her toooo.... We chat around 5 minutes.... I tried to call sam but my phone battery depleted... May be next time... Next, i went back to C block n didnt realize Aziz behind me.... He looks red.... He told me he was just scolded some admin staff because they thought that aziz hadn't pay uni fees but he already did... They decided to discontinue his course n delete his virtual n blackboard n couldnt submit his assignment too.. Thats rude!!!! But everything settled... He went to woolworths after that... A shop just closeby to our village... Mcm Supa save lambak..haha

Okay i guess i need to start study now... Okay thanx for reading guys...love u all...byeee

No comments: