Saturday, October 11, 2008

11 OCT ASHA BIRTHDAY PARTY

11 OCT 2008 ASHA BIRTHDAY PARTY AT EMPORIUM HOTEL

-That was a memorable and Unforgetful night for Asha.. and all of us... She celebrated her birthday at one the prestige place and formally organized by herself and her boyfriend...It was awesome.. There were more than 20 Asha's friends came and foods and drinks are well served.. I will upload some videos from the party later after all the pictures are given to me...haha..I was recording videos of the events all the time and Aziz captured the moment by using Asha's SLR DIgital Camera... It was really a great party events.. Got to know others cultures and could see lots of characters i havent seen before... Btw Really Thanx to ASHA and Irawan for inviting me and hopefully you all the best, i hope you'll satisfied all the clips especially made for you as my biRthday gift...

No comments: