Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Year 2009



Happy New Year EveryOne... It was taken at South Bank where we experienced a great fireworks that brightens up the sky on the 1st New year 2009.. There were crowds gathered on the Brisbane Bridges linked the Central to South just across the Brisbane RIver.. It was a memorial events which gives me the feeling of enthusiasm to stay in Australia and this could be my first and last sighting for these great events...It had been declared as 150th Queensland state anniversary stood in Australia and Personally, i felt lucky to be here... Ok in the picture, u will see just behind me are the fireworks, some pictures taken next to the pool where beach party was going on..Awesome..I was with my friend Azez who was wearing Pink That night... haha..cool and others : Anne, Shweta.. Ok have a pleasant viewing...Thanx

1 comment:

NeCoLiFe said...

i miss brisby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!